Marketing Manager Nephrology (Netherlands)
Role within the Central Cluster with a focus on Benelux, receiving instructions and guidelines from the Country Manager Benelux.
To ensure strong commercial performance by representing the voice of the country in Regional marketing activities, localising brand strategy, tactical plans and materials and delivering against the tactical plan. An increased focus on digital engagement, with the objective of maximising sales and profit potential for each product.
- Support the Country Manager to develop effective regional brand strategy to ensure it meets the needs of the local market.
- Produce and monitor the implementation of strategic brand/marketing plans in line with regional strategies, ensuring that stated objectives are met on schedule and within approved budgets.
- Working with Launch Excellence colleagues, develop cross-functionally aligned launch plans for new products, new indications, line extensions and formulations.
- Collaborate with local Medical Affairs and RDAs to gain field insights, incorporating these into the localisation strategy and feeding market insight to regional.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of local tactical plans, including budgeting and liaising with agencies where required.
- Develop sales forecasts for each individual product within the franchise.
- Gather continuous intelligence on each product’s performance, competitors, and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for a product change.
- In conjunction with Sales & Marketing, Medical Research, Supply Chain, Medical, Medical Information and Legal departments, identify, initiate, and monitor projects concerning products and disease areas
- Where required, translate and/or tailor centrally developed key messages and promotional materials for face to face and digital channels and continuously appraise the material’s effectiveness and adherence to local regulations.
- Lead the selection and management and training of agencies, providing specific marketing information on therapeutic areas/products as required for training courses and agency briefs.
- Assist in the successful planning, attend, and support both local and international symposia.
- Engage with key customers through regular field contact, especially focusing on relationships with key opinion leaders.
- To be fully conversant with all sales databases and market research tools available.
- To proactively maintain and update market knowledge with regard to both competitors and payers
- Maintain full accountability for the correct and effective management of all budgets associated with your product/products.
- Assist in the successful planning and running of both local and relevant international symposia.
- Manage the co-promotion or co-marketing of products where appropriate.
- Degree in life sciences or marketing preferred
- Rare disease background preferred
- Marketing/brand management experience in a pharmaceutical context required
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas
- Strong and proven project management skills and experience working in a matrix environment
- Preferably both big and mid-sized pharmaceutical experience
- Successful launch and commercial experience
- Excellent local and English language skills, language skills supporting other countries within the cluster an advantage
Adheres to the promotional information charter and applies it according to the terms of the certification reference framework in force. Applies Kyowa Kirin's processes which consider the regulations in force (promotional information charter, advertising, anti-gift law, transparency, pharmacovigilance, RGPD, etc.).
Physical Requirements: (travel, lifting, typing, driving, sitting, special requirements around hours etc.)
- Office desk work
- Ov ernight and overseas travel
Key Competencies specific to the role (what traits or capabilities must they have in order to succeed, examples include presentation skills, attention to detail, capability to influence and negotiate)
Kyowa Kirin Core Competencies: Results Oriented, Sense of Urgency and Flawless in Execution
Strong adherence to Kyowa Kirin's values (Commitment to life)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Drive for success
- Exceptional selling skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Understanding of health economics
- Conform to change
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Decision making and judgment