Director, Account Management
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Director, Account Management to join our Commercial Operations team.
- Oversee hiring, training, evaluation, and retention of employees within Commercial Operations department, including direct management of a team;
- Provide strategic input as well as oversee the development of fee estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions, and contract amendments;
- Provide strategic financial input to client requests for information (RFIs) in association with other personnel as required for each specific opportunity;
- Maintain <7% turnover rate among staff;
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecasted data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives;
- Evaluate departmental capacity needs on an ongoing basis and coordinate/delegate workload efficiently and in accordance with given timelines;
- Key relationship manager for Sponsor;
- Act as point of escalation for the Sponsor and internal team regarding all matters; and
- Participate in client steering committee.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting. MBA preferred;
- At least 8 years of experience contract management and pricing in pharmaceutical or clinical research industry;
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology; and
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.