Entry Level CRA
The Clinical Research Associate at Medpace is offering the unique opportunity to have an exciting career in the research of drug and medical device development while making a difference in the lives of those around them. For those with medical and/or health/life science interest and background who want to explore the research field and be part of a team bringing pharmaceutical and medical devices to market - this could be the right opportunity for you!
Our successful Clinical Research Associates possess varied backgrounds in medical and other science-related healthcare fields. Individuals who have succeeded in the CRA role include:
- Biomedical researchers
- Pharmaceutical/Device Sales Representatives
- Biotech Engineers
- PhD/Pharm.D candidates
- Research Coordinators
- Research Nurses
PACE – MEDPACE CRA TRAINING PROGRAM
No research experience is needed as Medpace provides comprehensive initial and ongoing training, unmatched by other CROs. Through our PACE Training Program, you will join other P rofessionals A chieving C RA E xcellence:
- PACE provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties, enhance your current abilities and ultimately help you become a high-functioning independent Medpace CRA.
- PACE will prepare you by developing your CRA skills through interactive discussions and hands on job-related exercises and practicums.
This role takes you on a journey through travel and excitement which will allow you to make a difference on a large scale through the enhancement of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The CRA position provides many other distinctive advantages including:
- Mid-sized CRO where you are not just a number
- Dynamic working environment, with varying responsibilities day-to day
- Expansive experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Work within a team of therapeutic, medical and regulatory experts
- Internally designed propriety Clinical Trial Management System – one stop shop for EDC, IWRS, regulatory portal, visits reports, and more
- Defined CRA promotion and growth ladder with potential for mentoring and management advancements
- Opportunity to work from home once job experience is gained
- Competitive pay
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff;
- Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assessing the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement; and
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance
- Maintain close collaboration, interaction, and effective working relationships with international Medpace internal cross-functional teams
We kindly ask to send applications in English.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Health or Life Science related field
- Willing to travel approximately 60-70% nationally;
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; and
- Valid driver’s license
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.