Experienced Clinical Research Associate
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a home-based or office-based Clinical Research Associate to join our Clinical/ Country Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- C onduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies; and
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch) and excellent English.
We kindly ask to send applications in English.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets