Imaging Technologist - Cardiology
Our imaging services are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Imaging Technologist to join our team. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you. We are hiring in Rotterdam!
- Perform quality assurance checks on medical imaging data collected during medical and device clinical trials to ensure protocol specific requirements are met;
- Perform established and novel image processing- and analysis techniques on imaging modalities applicable in cardiac therapeutic areas, such as Invasive Coronary angiography, Cardiac CT and/or Intravascular Imaging.
- Assist in development of image acquisition protocols to obtain required study metrics based on clinical trial specifications;
- Write (in English) technical documentation related to the study required imaging procedures and processes
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports and project timelines associated with imaging studies; and
- Perform project specific tasks in compliance with Good Clinical Practice, regulatory requirements, applicable departmental and companywide SOPs, and project specific protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s or PhD preferred) in biomedical engineering, biomedical sciences, life sciences, MBRT or similar field.
- (Interventional) cardiology background (cath lab experience or experience in coronary imaging);
- Knowledge of medical imaging and clinical application of medical imaging.
- Experience reviewing, and/or analyzing medical images in either a research or clinical setting.
- Experience in a medical imaging center and/or a catheterization lab is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical research, medical or imaging related field
- Experience working with clinical trials or within the pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Today!
The work we’ve done over the past 30 years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Hybrid work-from-home options
- Flexible work schedule
- Free and covered parking
- Deals & Discounts with Corporate Benefits
- Fitness reimbursement
- Free fruits
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets