In House Clinical Research Associate
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based In-House CRA to join our team in Rotterdam. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
PACE – MEDPACE (IN HOUSE) CRA TRAINING PROGRAM
No research experience is needed as Medpace provides comprehensive initial and ongoing training, unmatched by other CROs. Through our PACE Training Program, you will join other P rofessionals A chieving C RA E xcellence:
- PACE provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties, enhance your current abilities and ultimately help you become a high-functioning independent Medpace CRA.
- PACE will prepare you by developing your CRA skills through interactive discussions and hands on job-related exercises and practicums.
- Serve as a resource to CRAs by conducting site management and administrative activities (i.e., site contacts, visit scheduling, essential document review, monitoring tools development, and visit preparation/follow-up activities, etc.);
- Support with project specific activities (e.g., study start-up activities, feasibility, site supplies, etc.);
- Conduct centralized data review (e.g., review study specific data and study dashboards to confirm patient eligibility, protocol deviations, adverse events, etc.);
- Conduct similar activities as a CRA for studies being monitored remotely;
- Assist with cross-functional support activities (e.g., Medpace systems updates, maintain database/spreadsheets, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in a health or life science related field;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with clinical sites.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Check out our video and find out what it means to make a difference as CRA with Medpace: Make a Difference in Clinical Operations - YouTube
The work we’ve done over the past 30 years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021 and 2022
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A Medpace team member will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted with details for next steps.