Office Services Coordinator
We are seeking a full-time, office-based Office Services Coordinator to join our team in Rotterdam. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise in Facilities and have a strong desire to develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Coordinate facility renovation/improvement/relocation projects for our Rotterdam office;
- Ensure routine and preventative maintenance activities are scheduled, completed and documented in the work order system;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance of building and grounds;
- Organize desk and office assignments and flexible office arrangements;
- Coordinate administrative services including mail distribution, shipping and receiving, supply inventory, and front-line office support including reception;
- Contribute to our Health & Safety program across EMEA as well as support the overall department as we build this program;
- Coordination of Environmental regulations and local compliance;
- Use internal facilities management software to manage planned and reactive maintenance tasks;
- Under direction of the Finance function, support local invoice flow and coordinate expenses submissions; responsible for receiving and managing incoming invoices using internal finance/invoice management systems when required;
- Provide reporting and information for country budget planning for facilities related costs;
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned;
- Happy to work autonomously with remote management.
- Minimum of 2 years facilities coordinator experience or 3 plus years of office administrator;
- An excellent understanding of Dutch health and Safety regulations for the workplace;
- Good knowledge in Health and Safety, Risk Assessments (DUERP), HVAC systems, project management and emergency procedures;
- Good understanding of budget management and P&L;
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills;
- Proactive attitude and the ability to ‘make things happen’;
- Attention to detail;
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment;
- Very good command of English & Dutch.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
At Medpace, you will find a work environment that is both stimulating and grateful in which we will give you the tools and knowledge to succeed. You will be rewarded for your work and you will have the opportunity to grow professionally.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. This will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team, who will contact you for an interview if your profile matches the position to be filled.