Site Contract Manager
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Site Contract Manager to join our Clinical Operations team in Rotterdam. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. This position plays a key role in the study start-up and clinical trial management processes at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Responsible for managing contract & budget negotiations for assigned projects;
- Play a key role in managing timelines;
- Responsible for reporting contract & budget negotiation progress to internal and external project teams; and
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 4 years of contract management experience preferably in a clinical research or similar industry setting;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills; and
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.