Tax /TP Accounting Manager
Want a 3D Career? Join Norgine.
At Norgine, our colleagues Dare themselves to be different and try new things, Drive to achieve their goals and beyond, and Develop themselves and their community.
We call it the 3D career at Norgine and it offers you a fully-rounded experience with no limits.
Bring everything about yourself that you’re proud of, whether that’s your passion for making a difference, focus on others’ well-being, or intellectual curiosity to unleash in a fast-paced environment and supportive community.
In return, get a sense of belonging, a long-term career with ongoing development and upskilling, and a company that cares about people’s wellness as much as you do.
Because at Norgine, we transform lives with innovative healthcare solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tax/TP Accounting Manager to join Norgine in Amsterdam. The person holding this position will report directly to Head of Tax.
If you want a multi-dimensional 3D career in a leading healthcare organisation, join us.
- Coordinate tax calculations performed by service providers and generate disclosure notes for the financial statements of group companies covering both annually recurring and exceptional (e.g. regarding PPA) topics;
- Document tax accounting positions and function as point of contact to explain internally and to the statutory auditors;
- Support transition to IFRS from a tax accounting perspective;
- Monitor the requirement for preliminary tax payments as well as the opportunities for refunds of group companies during the year and coordinate with service providers;
- Coordinate the preparation of direct tax returns with service providers, gather/provide information, respond to questions, monitor and arrange timely filings and checks of assessments.
- Coordinate tax audits and responses to tax authorities;
- Calculate and monitor transfer pricing levels compliant with group policies.
- Generate split P&Ls and intercompany transaction overviews for TP documentation service provider;
- Support budgeting process with tax forecast calculations;
- Support Treasury with cash tax forecasts;
- Coordinate preparation for Pillar II compliance process;
- Coordinate preparation for country by country reporting process;
- Identify, pursue and implement opportunities to automate/streamline processes;
- Provide ad hoc support to indirect tax processes
- Provide ad hoc tax calculation support to financial modelling in projects