Account Manager Migraine - The Netherlands
For our new Central Northern Europe (CNE) Organization we are currently recruiting an:
Account Manager Migraine - The Netherlands
To join our new CNE team. Reporting to the Regional Sales Lead, you will be responsible for the sales of pharmaceuticals in the field of neurology in the Dutch market and you will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales for the products in the selected portfolio. You will engage with target customers (specialists) to create sustainable value to patients and healthcare through accessible and innovative solutions.
- Build or maintain partnerships with targeted customers and ensure customer satisfaction, trust & loyalty to selected Organon products;
- Responsible and accountable for achieving or exceeding sales results regarding the assigned portfolio of products reporting to the Regional Sales Lead;
- Create and maintain strong partnerships and trust for short term and long-term value, drive customer satisfaction and loyalty to Organon through a deep understanding of each customer’s values and needs;
- Manage interactions with targeted customers that are meaningful, up-to-date, scientifically valuable and relevant to each individual customer (customized/ tailored) based upon an understanding of their needs;
- Understand customer needs related to patient management;
- Ensure appropriate and professional SL management in close collaboration with medical affairs and marketing teams to provide relevant information to customers and build lasting relationships. Timely sharing of information within the team;
- Maintain the stature of a Organon professional through one’s behaviour in accordance with established company practices, policies, and standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- At least five years of successful work experience in the pharmaceutical field service as an Account Manager;
- Experience in neurology (migraine) is required;
- Experience in communicating complex medical and pharmacological information on products and therapeutic concepts;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting. Experience in organizing hybrid, online and/ or face-to-face events;
- Willingness to undertake independent and proactive professional training;
- Strong communication skills, high motivation and enjoyment of networking & s trong sociability with a professional appearance;
- Independent, solution- and result-oriented working style with a high level of self-motivation; Strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Sales Incentive Plan (bonus);
- Company car;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Secondary Job Description
Account manager migraine, to be completed
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC , does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1
Requisition ID: R523573