Laboratory Coach Microbiology
For manufacturing site in Oss, we our currently looking for a:
Laboratory Coach Microbiology
Organon’s Quality Operations is a leading organisation ensuring the highest standards in drug manufacturing, testing, and release. We're around 250 professionals setting the benchmark for excellence in compliance with local and international regulations.
As a key player in our Quality Control; Microbiology & Pharmacology Laboratory – a unit of 70 individuals wo are committed to upholding the biological quality of Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnological Products manufactured at Organon in Oss – you lead a dedicated team, ensuring GMP-compliant and timely analysis of release and stability batches.
- Provide general management and guidance, maintaining GMP compliance;
- Enhance (bio)safety culture, ensuring safety policies and guidelines are followed;
- Demonstrate leadership aligned with Organon’s values and Inclusive Behaviors.
- Accountable for lab deviation handling and corrective actions;
- Monitor QC test performance to ensure stable analysis over time;
- Act as the 'Microbiology' representative during audits and inspections.
Team Development and Lean Practices
- Promote "Lean" behaviors and culture, initiating improvement projects;
- Coach and develop the QCM analists and focus on their talents
- Bachelor's/master’s in microbiology or equivalent;
- Min. 5 years in Microbiology testing, 2 years in a supervisory role;
- 2 years in lab testing and deviations management;
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP and quality systems;
- Strong supervisory and coaching capabilities;
- Experience in Lean methodologies;
- Excellent English and Dutch skills;
- Preferably, knowledge of biosafety guidelines and policies;
- Technical competencies in laboratory equipment, automation, qualification, and quality systems.
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Incentive Plan;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com .
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC , does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1
Requisition ID: R522150