Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you!
As part of our LC-MS/MS team in The Netherlands within the Bioanalysis and Drug Metabolism division you will be the Project Manager for bioanalytical projects. In this role you will be the single point of contact for our clients and play a pivotal part in the development of new medicines.
Since its inception, QPS has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, Early Phase Clinical and Phase II – IV Clinical Research services. To meet the needs of our clients, we strive to employ talented, caring and committed individuals who will work collaboratively towards achieving our mission of improving human health and the quality of life.
Team members enjoy challenging and rewarding work, and are encouraged achieve their best. Underpinning the operation is a culture that values diversity, innovation, accountability, team work and a friendly atmosphere where performance is recognized and rewarded. We provide unique company benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Most importantly, we value each of our team members as employees and as individuals.
If this sounds like your ideal work environment, then we would love to speak with you, so apply today!
- You will be responsible for the development and validation of new methods and sample analysis of challenging small molecule, peptide, protein, and oligonucleotide drug candidates.
- Manage multiple bioanalytical projects, including method development, validation and sample analysis.
- You are the primary contact person for our clients and you will be responsible for regulatory compliance, timelines and the budget of each project.
- Work closely with colleague scientists, technicians and the team lead or director of competence center to whom you will report.
- You have vigorous understanding of mass spectrometry and bioanalysis (preferably also in biochemistry and proteins biochemistry) and you will lead by example by performing a mix of hands-on laboratory work and office work.
- You will report to the director operations.
- PhD degree in mass spectrometry, bioanalysis, chemistry, biochemistry or comparable field or Master’s degree with equivalent laboratory experience.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with method development, validation and sample analysis of bioanalytical assays using LC-MS/MS.
- Previous CRO experience is preferred.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch language.
- Home-based in The Netherlands and work on-site in Groningen.
Why you should apply
- Great learning opportunities, we are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- A full-time job for 40 hours a week within the dynamic environment of a global organization with an important mission.
- A contract for at least one year and the opportunity for a permanent contract.
- To be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated cross-functional team of seasoned professionals.
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions.
Do you want to apply or learn more?
If you want to play a pivotal part in the development of new medicines, we are looking forward to receive your application. Do you want to learn more about QPS? Please visit our website at www.qps.com . If you are interested to learn more about this exciting position or if you want to apply, please contact Reiner Sulter, Recruiter, by telephone +31(0)6 11 85 59 10.
We are happy to answer your questions and to tell you all about this exciting position at QPS!