- Location: Amsterdam (this is fully onsite role and requires occasional work in the weekend)
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
- Provide technical input for maintenance/calibration aspects and maintenance/calibration documentation
- Participating in equipment/process root cause analysis and improvements
- Coordinate, administer and control planned maintenance/calibration: ensuring work orders are issued, completed and returned on time, corrective action tracking and maintain operation and maintenance manuals
- Assist with preparation and coordination of shutdown activities, implement corrective actions, evaluate new equipment/processes for issues (i.e., safety, compliance) related to maintenance functions
- SME in the technical area (general equipment malfunctioning and maintenance)
- Point of contact for customers regarding instruments repair/maintenance needs
- Point of contact for external suppliers
- Development and implementation of technical improvement
- Coordinate maintenance needs of equipment
- Assist customers for the repair of their equipment
- Ensure the correct function of the facility
- Maintain asset list up to date
- Writing of Maintenance SOPs
- Knowledge of maintenance and qualification processes
- Team player with an ability to work cross-functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary/matrix team
- Strong in service and vendor management
- HBO/Basc Degree level (of MBO+), ideally with engineer/maintenance experience
- Experience in coordinating maintenance for facilities, building installations, specialized equipment regarding laboratory and cleanrooms, buildings and security systems
- Ideally experience in the pharmaceutical (GMP) field (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of validation/qualification and experience in building automation systems, cleanrooms and HVAC is a plus
Pursue Progress . Discover Extraordinary .
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.