Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- % Remote working and % of travel expected: Occasional travel is expected
- Job type: 1 year contract to start with, then permanent. Full time.
About the job
Join Sanofi in our site in Amsterdam as Medical Advisor Cardiovascular . In this role you will be responsible for providing strategic medical input into strategic and brand planning, developing, and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders, and starting and leading impactful medical projects.
About our team
Our Medical Affairs NL function serves as a key strategic partner with commercial, regulatory, clinical, and market access on therapeutic solutions to support patients’ needs. Within the General Medicine Medical Affairs team, we are proud to support Sanofi’s deep commitment and investment in treating diseases in support of our patients.
- Implements actions in the therapeutic area as planned in the strategy and business plan with focus on the generated impact
- Provides strategic input and medical advice on commercial plans form the local medical affairs perspective
- Execute local studies and/or coordinate ISS proposals
- Identifying opportunities for local (clinical) studies; obtaining permission from Global for the studies, overseeing their progress, budgeting
- Maintains proactive and broad relationships with key contacts in the affiliate healthcare environment (eg KOLs, HCOs, HTA bodies) as part of a coordinated stakeholder plan in order to secure involvement in stakeholder discussions and position Sanofi within key healthcare initiatives for the relevant therapy area(s)
- Represent Sanofi customer facing functions in clinical interactions with senior external stakeholders such as HCPs, academia, professional bodies etc
- Provides internal colleagues with medical insights, to ensure business can develop their marketing plans and omnichannel campaigns
- Compliance and trainings (e.g. provides internal colleagues with medical insights, to ensure business can develop their marketing plans and omnichannel campaigns etc.)
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy, bio(medical) or similar
- A seasoned customer facing medical experience from pharma industry
- TA experience working with studies/research, patients’ associations, doctors etc. with relevant customer knowledge
- Project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to engage diverse stakeholders
- Clear communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Proactive mindset
- Oral and written fluency in Dutch (mandatory) and in English
Pursue progress . Discover extraordinary .
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.