Medical Advisor Immunology CRSwNP
Location: Amsterdam (NL)
50% office based role, 50% remote work. Travel expected in the country and occasional travel within the North Europe region.
Type: 12 months fixed-term contract to start with, then permanent. Full-time.
About the job
Join Sanofi Natherlands as a Medical Advisor in the specialty care immunology medical affairs team. In this role you will implement the medical and scientific (non-promotional) strategy for the Immunology Respiratory (chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polips – hereafter CRSwNP) therapeutic area and other key medical affairs initiatives primarily in the field in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, in alignment with the immunology North Europe medical strategy,and according to the highest ethical and compliance standards. You will join a high performing team with a can-do attitude to create and to deliver value to HCPs and patients.
- Identify, develop and maintain collaboration with current and future Key Opinion Leaders.
- Regular external scientific/medical presentations, e.g. scientific conferences, high-level scientific or business audiences
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with local scientific societies and central decision makers at relevant health authorities.
- Drive organization and implementation of Advisory Boards and other scientific meetings
- Oversee and interpret new scientific data, literature, competitive trends and opportunities and adjust medical and educational activities accordingly.
- Support local market access medical alignment and new indication launch preparation
- Be proactive and active contributor to the cross functional local brand plan, dossiers etc
- Be a strong partner to the local Commercial, Market Access, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Public Affairs, and provide continuous medical advice and training.
- At least Master level degree in medicine or other life science, Preferably a PhD degree in medicine, or other life science
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, experience from a similar position is a plus
- Experience in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians /specialists and KOLs as well as other healthcare sector professionals.
- Experience in interpretation and dissemination of scientific and clinical data
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- High initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate, manage and prioritize resources and workload in a busy professional environment
- Strategic mind-set whilst being target-oriented and results-driven, with an understanding of short- and long-term goals.
- Balanced, yet structured, and fast in decision making processes.
- Professional and mature projection, and self-confident behavior.
- Business proficiency in English, local languages native speaker
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.