Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/03/2024
- Implement an Internal & external communication plan for Specialty Care Europe Leadership, including LinkedIn posts, video interview creation, podcasts etc.
- Craft presentations, speeches and written communication for the Specialty Care Europe Leadership
- Work collaboratively with the European regional team and coordinate with external agencies
Go-to-Market (GTM)/Digital Transformation:
- Collaborate with change management leaders to ensure the successful implementation of digital transformation initiatives in the region
- Craft communication materials to effectively convey change-related information and updates
- Identify resistance to change initiatives and develop strategies to build support
Manage and support ad-hoc digital projects and initiatives:
- Provide critical support in planning and executing internal European leadership events
- Offer ad-hoc project support on European priorities
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Prior experience in Marketing, Communication departments, or Digital roles, with experience in the pharmaceutical industry as a plus
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English are imperative
- Broad experience with multiple digital channels and tools and social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated interest in digital transformation
- Familiarity with Agile learning and working practices is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to present complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Exceptional project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, consistently demonstrating a proactive working attitude
- Creative, dynamic, and detail oriented
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive leadership matters
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.