Key Account Manager - Plasma Derived Therapies (PDT)
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda .
We are looking for a
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Plasma-Derived Therapies – Region: Southern Netherlands
in full time.
We are looking for a sales professional who has experience within healthcare, wants to take ownership of a region, drive success and raise the bar in customer interaction. You understand that customer interaction nowadays is not about the number of interactions anymore but about the quality and the needs of the customers.
Your tasks in detail:
- Drive product positioning, adoption, and advocacy of our focus brand by identifying customer needs and providing solutions that add value to patients while building Trust and reputation for Takeda.
- Responsible for driving PDT products promotion and achieving the business objectives within the allocated budget identifying potential business opportunities.
- Accountable for your accounts. Embrace the cross functional way of working leveraging Takeda’s key-account management principles and capabilities. From analysis to development of innovative strategies into formulation of account objectives, KPI’s and into development and implementation of innovative account/regional tactics that strive to achieve excellence in customer interactions.
- Act as the first point of contact for your accounts and coordinate cross functional interactions with your cross functional colleagues to optimally serve customers’ needs
- Represent Takeda at all relevant stakeholder meetings, scientific events, and key projects.
- Set, deploy and maintain a customized CRM, assessing information and acting on it as needed.
- Develop and maintain trusting business relationships with key regional accounts and KOLs to increase product awareness, establish high level scientific relationships and ensure their willingness to partner and support eligible patients.
- Develop key account strategies in an account plan to meet Takeda’s objectives and goals
- Effectively and proactively engage with the brand team to deliver insights regarding market dynamics, competitors’ activities, and customer preferences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience within the healthcare market (pharmaceuticals, medical devices or others) or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a hospital account manager in a specialty care setting is preferred.
- Experience in Immunology, Oncology, Haematology, Neurology or Rare diseases is a plus.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and trends of the healthcare market
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product/market
- Entrepreneurial mind-set combined with solid business acumen uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers and opportunities at an account/ regional level.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, familiar with agile working principles.
- Leadership, good communication and influencing skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and good language skills in English
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product/market combination
- A personality that encourages cross-functional work in the account team, combined with a clear account leadership, responsibility, initiative, commitment and familiar with agile working principles
- Driver’s License B
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com .
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! Please apply with a CV in English.
For further questions, please contact: Jennifer Kriedemann | Talent Acquisition Partner EUCAN | Email: Jennifer.Kriedemann@takeda.com
NLD - Netherlands Remote