Associate Director Supply Chain Projects
Who we are
This role will be based in our European HQ in Amsterdam. Our office is located next to the central station. The EU HQ will move to Haarlem in mid 2024.
As the Supply Chain Projects and Implementation Lead, you will be responsible for driving the region's success by providing strategic guidance, facilitating project execution, and ensuring optimal project alignment with organizational objectives. Your main goals will include ensuring the region's alignment with strategic goals through comprehensive project planning and execution, providing expert support to the EU SC team during critical meetings and initiatives, and structuring, monitoring, and overseeing a portfolio of tactical and strategic projects. By effectively managing these key aspects, you will contribute significantly to the region's continued growth and success.
How you’ll spend your day
- Monitoring key performance metrics and respective reports, ensuring accuracy of data, preparing and following up on action plans and improvement programs
- Overlooking program/project administration including progress reporting, financial reports, benefits tracking, and risks / issues management
- OOS escalation
- AOP, LBE
- Represent EU Supply Chain in projects, e.g. GSC Strategy Refresh and EU Transformation
- Identification of knowledge sharing and training tools, e.g. OHS Action Plan: EU SC Town Hall, Coffee Times, Training, updated IDPs, cross functional/market projects
- Supporting regular team meetings, steering committees and progress meetings with multidisciplinary teams to ensure solid preparation and documentation, e.g. Executive S&OP, IR meeting, bi-weekly team meeting, other cross-functional team meetings
- Help optimize work processes in EU SC
- Introduce usage of M365 to optimize ways of working
- Support/lead projects in line with short and long-term strategy
- Site/Market improved collaboration
- Repackaging Hub
- Support Logistics Cost Saving projects execution
Your experience and qualifications
- Over 5 years Supply Chain experience in both market and regional/global level
- Strong business acumen, solid analytical background with excellent planning skills
- In-depth knowledge of business processes and a deep understanding of the functions supporting Supply Chain
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- First class interpersonal skills, strong ability to build relationships and trust across a global organization with a strong client focus
- Eager and able to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver on strict deadlines, work independently and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change in the organization
- Able to work in a changing and flexible environment
- Position based in Amsterdam, NL
- Team geographically dispersed
- Some international travel (up to 20%)
Ivo Huijskens - Recruitment Specialist EMEA
Director EU Supply Chain Projects and S&OP
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.