Group Leader QC - Method Implementation & Transfer
Who we are
The Quality Control Analytical Laboratory is responsible for all analytical testing to support the production of Cytotoxic injectable and Dry powder Inhalation products. The laboratory executes a wide variety of analytical tests on active substances, excipients, packaging materials and drug products for release and stability purposes. The department is also responsible for transfer, validation and verification of analytical methods and for testing of new drug products. In order to expand and strengthen this responsibility, the Quality Control Analytical Laboratory is searching for a Group/Team leader Quality Control Analytical Laboratories Method Transfer & Implementation.
The group leader QC- Analytical Laboratory Method Implementation & Transfer is supported by an enthusiastic knowledgeable team consisting out of analysts and project managers, which closely collaborates with different stakeholders, like R&D and MS&T to implement new analytical knowledge about new and existing drug products. The team is also responsible for providing analytical support to process improvements. The group/team leader is responsible to plan the various activities in close collaboration with stakeholders, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the QC organization. He/she is a subject matter expert in method development & validation and an expert in problem solving.
How you’ll spend your day
Manage Method Transfer & Implementation
- Guide the team in method implementation and validation strategies
- Manage the team in establishing and maintaining quality at the lab in accordance with Site SOP’s, regulatory guidelines and cGXP compliance requirements.
- Maintain a culture of enhancing quality throughout the entire Laboratory. Performance of in-depth root cause analyses and problem solving
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert during regulatory and internal audits.
- Is a Subject Matter Expert with respect to method implementation & validation.
- Responsible for implementation & transfer of methods which meet the business needs and current regulations.
- Responsible for cross-departmental communication with stakeholders like R&D and MS&T to meet project demands
- Responsible for projects within the entire Q-AL department
Manage Team and Resources
- Manage own team through talent identification, active performance management, succession planning, employee development, mentoring and modeling behavior according to Teva values.
- Run an efficient and effective QC Transfer& Implementation team through managing the team budget and resources.
Manage of Culture of Safety
- Maintain a culture of enhancing safety throughout the entire Laboratory.
- Review and provide options to meet business needs without compromising health & safety.
Your experience and qualifications
You will have a master or PHD degree in analytical chemistry, pharmacy or similar field.
You have some experience in leading a team or willing to develop your leadership skills.
Next to that you will have/ you are:
- Able to act as a liaison between Research & Quality
- Good Knowledge with the use of ICH guidelines and Pharmacopoeia methods
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong analytical oriented mindset.
- Solid experience with equivalence, method validation or method verification studies
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
- Good scientific analytical attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Results oriented
What will we offer
- 25 paid holidays with 11,5 extra days (based on fulltime) with option to use for other purposes like education, cycle plan, etc.
- Competitive salary
- A number of health benefits including like Accident Assurance and Income protection
- 9 weeks of fully paid parenteral leave
- Flexible working conditions with hybrid working policy
- Competitive Pension
- Fully covered public transport contribution
- A very diverse International team
Head of QC Haarlem
Vincent van Straten - Team Lead Recruitment
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.