Quality Control Technician
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We are looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our production site in Haarlem.
• Routine Testing finished products and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed time lines
• Handle quality management system like Deviations and Out of specification results (Phase 1 investigation)
• Writing, review and approval of test results
• Maintain adherence to corporate policies and appropriate regulations through actions and decisions
• Active participation in advanced problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, interpretation/consultation, verification of quality and test results discussions
• First-line Troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
• Work a shift pattern (16/7 or 24/7)
• MLO+ / HBO / Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
• Knowledge and familiarity with the use of Pharmacopoeia methods
• A strong analytical oriented mindset
• Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
• Experience with analytical techniques like, UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD, etc.
• Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
• Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection , US-FDA, ANVlSA
• Team player
• Strong can-do mentality
• Results oriented
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process