Senior Automation Engineer
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
What will you do?
As a Senior Automation Engineer you are an expert in monitoring and overseeing our production systems. Next to that you will ensure a smooth transition of computerized systems from the Engineering team to the Maintenance team by investigating the requirements and wishes, training technicians and solving complex system problems.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Handling CAPA's, Deviations and tasks in change control.
- Technical system management of the computerized systems (GAMP).
- Acting as SME about CS's and associated Data Integrity, conform 21CFR part 11/ Annex 11.
- Initiating and implementing various improvements.
- Data Integrity, including back up and (disaster) recovery.
- Documentation of administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
Who are you?
You have preferable a BSc degree in engineering / IT or other related fields. To be successful you need to have experience with process automation and hands on experience with cGMP and GAMP.
You will need to speak fluent English.
On top of all of this you are a solid and flexible team player with strong organizational and communicational skills and have the ability to work in a fast-changing working environment and with tight deadlines.
What do we offer?
- 25 paid holidays with 11,5 extra days (based on fulltime) with option to use for other purposes like education, cycle plan, etc.
- Competitive salary
- A number of health benefits including Accident Assurance and Income protection
- 9 weeks of fully paid parenteral leave
- Competitive Pension
- Lots of opportunity to learn and improve your skills in various Supply Chain areas
- A friendly and informal team
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.
Ivo Huijskens - Recruitment Specialist Benelux and Nordics
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.