Senior Director, Global Brand Maximization
Who we are
Location of the role
European HQ in Amsterdam or Parsippany (US). Our office in Amsterdam will move to Haarlem later this year.
The Senior Director, Global Brand Maximization will lead the global vision of brands currently in the market and will be responsible for maximizing the value of these in-line products through Life Cycle Management and geographic expansion/coordination. This is a highly collaborative position requiring cross-regional and cross-functional leadership to drive growth and bring regional opportunities under a global umbrella. This role also requires strong analytic as well as marketing skills to understand where growth opportunities exist.
How you’ll spend your day
- Global Brand Planning and Strategy. This role will lead the development of strategic global brand plans that bring together regional opportunities and lifecycle management under a global umbrella.
- Global Brand Team Leadership. Leadership of Global Brand Team(s) to prioritize regional opportunities and design strategic approach to globalization of assets. This requires cross functional and cross-regional leadership to drive globalization and expansion of key in-line assets.
- Lifecycle Management (LCM). Assess opportunities for follow-on indications and evaluate ways to optimize delivery through reformulations and devices. This includes cross-functional collaboration to execute on LCM strategy.
- Strategic Geographic Expansion & Launch Sequencing. This includes evaluation of regional/country opportunities and understanding of interconnections across markets to determine priorities.
- Regional and Country Sequencing. Prioritize key markets and determine launch sequencing.
- Cross-Functional, Cross-Regional leadership. Coordinate with Regions to ensure consistency and to share learnings. Partner with global insights and analytics. Collaborate with R&D as needed for Lifecycle Management. Lead Global Brand Team
- Market, Patient, Competitive, and Reimbursement Landscape Expertise. This role requires robust patient, market, competitive, and reimbursement understanding to inform brand strategy and business case analysis. Collaboration with the Global Insights & Analytics team is essential to mastering the commercial landscape, including competition, patient journeys, unmet needs, and reimbursement.
- Portfolio & Scenario Planning. This includes building brand forecasts and business cases in order to guide scenario planning and prioritization. Ability to conduct commercial assessments is essential.
- Market Access/Reimbursement. Build a global approach to pricing and reimbursement, including guidance to the regions to ensure alignment with brand global strategy. Build reimbursement framework and global value proposition. Inform pricing guidance. Understand interconnections between markets to guide market access decisions.
- Manage annual business planning processes. Includes Brand Planning, Long Range Planning, Portfolio Review, and Annual Operating Planning.
- Drive governance deliverables and recommendations.
Your experience and qualifications
- BA/BS required; advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry, with 5+ years of global marketing experience (Regional experience may also be considered)
- Experience working on successful global in-line brands.
- Experience leading global brand teams.
- Global marketing expertise
- Global and regional launch experience
- Brand planning expertise
Your business and leadership skills
- Strategic Mindset
- Highly collaborative with experience working closely with Regional Leadership and Project Leadership.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; Executive level presence.
- Ability to lead cross-functional partners without direct reporting structure.
- Mastery of the development of brands and brand strategy, including positioning, segmentation, and branding for pipeline assets.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to thrive in cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
SVP, Head of Global Marketing
Barishan Yilmaz - Senior Recruiter
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.