Senior Validation Expert
Who we are
As a Senior Validation Expert you will play a pivotal role in upholding the highest standards of quality and regulatory compliance within the pharmaceutical industry.
Your expertise in equipment/system validation and re-qualification, coupled with your in-depth knowledge of steam sterilizers/autoclaves, lyophilizers, depyrogenation tunnels, smoke studies/air flow visualization studies, and validation practices, will be instrumental in ensuring the consistent production of safe and effective medicines.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement comprehensive validation plans, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and industry standards. You will also play a key role in managing project work, changes, CAPAs, and deviations, ensuring timely resolution and maintaining operational efficiency.
You will also have the opportunity to mentor and train junior validation team members, sharing your knowledge and experience to foster a culture of excellence within the organization.
How you’ll spend your day
- Lead and participate in equipment qualification activities, including Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), and Performance Qualification (PQ).
- Support execution of validation protocols/plans for Validations/Re-qualifications of steam sterilizers/autoclaves, lyophilizers, depyrogenation tunnels, smoke studies/air flow visualization studies
- In case of deviations; Document, notify & co-ordinate for corrective action, and close out.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on validation-related issues to project teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure validation activities align with production schedules, project timelines and quality expectations.
- Conduct risk assessments and impact analyses related to validation activities and propose appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Draft, review and assess validation data, deviations, and change controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Teva internal quality standards.
- Ensure adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) during validation activities.
- Support during internal/external inspections/Audits in addition to representing relevant topics as an SME & having solid knowledge to communicate with authorities.
- Mentor and provide training to junior validation team members, sharing knowledge and best practices.
Your experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Experience in validation/CQV within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in GMP including V-Model & SDLC methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Team player with attention to detail and strong can-do mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
Ivo Huijskens - Senior Recruiter Benelux & Nordics
Senior Manager Validation and Calibration
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.