Strategic Associate Director to EVP Commercial Europe
Who we are
This role will be based in our European HQ in Amsterdam. Our office is located next to the central station. The EU HQ will move to Haarlem in mid 2024.
Running the EVP office and supporting the EVP in key meetings and initiatives. In addition, facilitating the AOP process, running the LRP, supporting innovation projects and driving the European digital strategy.
How you’ll spend your day
- EVP office lead (30%)
- Manage European Commercial Leadership Team (ECT) agenda and meeting, ensuring alignment with European objectives; Facilitate workshops on strategic deep dive topics at ECT (e.g. commercial strategy or digital)
- Address key business issues in conjunction with the EVP
- Provide change management support for larger initiatives such as the digital strategy implementation
- Support European Communication team on townhalls, commercial topics as well as any communication being send on behalf of the EVP
- Performance management (30%)
- Facilitate the AOP process, own the process and targets; Consolidate European AOP story in collaboration with finance
- Facilitate business reviews with the 7 European clusters ensuring relevant content is covered; Consolidate European picture for presentations to corporate
- Strategic Planning (20%)
- Own and manage the annual long range planning process for the European region covering all segments Sx, Gx and OTC
- Create the deployment plan connecting the long range planning and individual programs
- Strategic Projects (20%)
- Support and drive strategic projects
Your experience and qualifications
- A Master in Finance, Business or Commerce or equivalent education with 3+ years working experience
- Proven experience in pharmaceuticals strategy and / or other commercial experience in a large pharmaceutical company in Europe
- A strong background and minimum 2 year experience in Management Consulting at a top tier consulting company
- Fluency in English; (other European language fluencies would be regarded as a further plus)
- Willing to travel abroad (approximately 30%)
- Very strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership managing people in project teams
- Strong experience in developing and presenting appropriate strategies and solutions (problem-solving skills)
- Strong influencing skills; ability to elicit collaboration from senior management and other stakeholders
- Team player, i.e. experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and multicultural environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and value focused
- Feels comfortable in making decisions independently while identifying risks in decisions which need to be escalated
- Proven track record of coaching other people
Ivo Huijskens - Recruitment Specialist Benelux & Nordics
Pre Employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.
Head of SPA
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.