Talent Management Business Partner - Teva Global Operations
Who we are
Location of the role
This position is available at any European Teva location, US or Israel
The Teva Global Operations (TGO) Talent Management Business Partner leads & coordinates all talent, leadership development & culture management activities for Teva Global Operations.
They partner with the Teva Global Operations HR Business Partners, the broader HR community team and the Global Talent Management team to create innovative talent management solutions that meet diverse business needs in the areas of succession planning, managerial capability building, learning & development, organizational development, change management…
They will be part of both the Teva Global Operations HR leadership team and Teva’s global talent management team, working collaboratively, sharing and gaining insights to build systematic and customized solutions.
How you’ll spend your day
- Develop and implement an integrated talent & leadership development strategy for TGO
- Partnering with the TGO HRBPs, translate business needs into talent requirements
- Promote Teva’s culture, while ensuring a positive career development experience and sense of belonging
- Working with TGO HRBPs in leading strategic change
- Partner closely with Corporate Talent Management and business leadership teams to define and develop the next generation of leadership capabilities
- Build and maintain progressive Talent Practices possessing the business insight necessary to influence the company’s performance and business objectives
- Partner with Corporate Leadership & Development in identifying talent development solutions (mentoring, coaching, leadership development programs…)
- Based on Corporate framework, manage Teva Global Operations Talent Management processes, including talent reviews and succession planning.
- Support TGO’s culture evolution using Organizational Development expertise (based on corporate solutions if available)
- Align global, regional and local Talent Management solutions (where needed)
- Act as an influential partner within the global Talent Management team
- Build an annual talent management plan and budget, based on needs analysis
- Bring best in class market Organizational Development and Learning & Development practices to Teva and Teva Global Operations
Your experience and qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Organizational Effectiveness and/or Talent Management, supporting a large global industrial company
- Demonstrated expertise in Learning & Development with a focus on leadership development and culture assimilation
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality, high-impact, Talent Management solutions
- Experience in group facilitation, coaching and leading teams /organizations in performance enhancement strategies
- Proven ability to navigate between Corporate and BU agendas, balancing stakeholders and priorities.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in strategic succession planning , building various learning solutions to bridge capability gaps.
SVP Global HRBP
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre Employment check
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.