Clinical Trial Coordinator - Netherlands
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Our clinical department defines, develops and delivers clinical programs, ensuring the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator , you will provide technical support to the project team, coordinating non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Performs PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
- Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes, as well as coordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
Education and Experience:
- University degree, or equivalent in education, training and experience
- Responsible for adhering to Good Clinical Practices, country specific regulations, PPD/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
- Ability to effectively analyse project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience of manage multiple projects with differing priorities at one given time
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme , ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture , where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us . As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.