HR Analyst - Dutch
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on - now and in the future.
Our colleagues in our HR division strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing environments. As part of our HR team, you will use best-in-class technologies and build broad exposure to our business. The pace is fast and the challenges are exciting. Your career here is what you make of it.
The role of HR Analyst is passionate about the delivery of the HR lifecycle administration activities within the HR EMEA Shared Service Centre. The Colleague Services team is looking to add a new team member during a period of growth, this is an exciting opportunity to build HR experience with a global organisation!
What will you do:
- Deliver first line HR administration support across a range of employee lifecycle questions, including onboarding, new hires, benefits, time & attendance as well as supporting colleagues exiting the organisation
- Daily accountability for ensuring case management targets are achieved that ensure we support our colleagues in the moments that matter to them
- Deliver service support via our online Colleague Service centre supporting employee cases and live chat
- Maintain process maps, resources, manuals and procedures for assigned countries
- Ensure administrative compliance with local regulations and authorities
- Support local HR partners with ad-hoc requests
- Accurate and timely vendor invoice review, validation and approval
- Production of HR management information reports and requests
- Promoting the HR self service culture
- Actively contributing in business/ functional projects with aim of improving our process and the experience for our colleagues
- Responsible for the accurate filing and storing of employee data according to the respective data protection requirements
- Work across multiple HR platforms including Workday, Service Now and Darwin Benefits systems
Who are we looking for:
- Previous skills demonstrated in Benefits, HR or Customer Services is preferable
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies and procedures with an eye for process improvement
- Strong Communications skills to deliver an outstanding customer experience is important!
- Passion to learn new tasks with a growth mindset, delivering as part of a team
- Possess good listening skills and diligence
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook with the ability to coordinate/prioritise workload
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using a HRIS data base and reporting application would be desirable
- Dutch and English Language skills desirable
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.