HR Compliance Manager (m/f/d) Home Office based
We're looking for a HR Compliance Manager (m/f/d). This position is Home-office-based in Germany.
Discover Impactful Work:
The HR Compliance Manager (m/f/d) serves as key collaborator and contributor to enabling the operational delivery of human resources processes. Positively impacts the organization through operational delivery for the HR compliance center of expertise for the EMEA region. Reports to the Director, EMEA HR Compliance, Culture and Counsel.
A day in the Life:
- Serve as HR compliance program manager and subject matter expert for assigned areas, with a deep focus on Works Agreement drafting, legal review and governance, ideally in a matrixed organization.
- Support preparations for consultation with Works Councils, including drafting agreements and handling the end-to-end process
- Develop and implement standards for the Work Council Agreements process, including the determination of efficient processes, templates, trackers, and SharePoint archives.
- Prepare for, drive, monitor, document and follow up on all “in-flight" Works Council agreements and projects that would require a local consultation
- Develop a framework for identification and tracking of all HR compliance-related requirements, in collaboration with CoEs, across all functional areas of HR.
- Conduct research and partner with global associates to prioritize and understand HR compliance requirements worldwide and the effect that they have on our business.
- Identify emerging risks, gaps in risk management, and inefficient or outdated company policies.
- Coordinate HR Compliance due diligence for mergers, acquisitions, and entity integrations, and audits, in partnership with HR CoEs and other teams, HR processes, practices, and policies to identify compliance issues and develop corrective actions.
- Stay knowledgeable on regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving standard processes in HR compliance.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Draft written narratives to communicate obligations, risk analyses, and recommendations to HR policy, process, and system owners and senior partners.
- Gather and analyze employment law requirements to support the translation into corporate policies, practices, and processes, collaborating with internal and external counsel for specialist support as the need arises.
Keys to Success:
- Bachelor's degree or higher education, ideally in law, economics or Human Resource Management incorporating Employment law and legal skills qualifications
- Have a thorough understanding of Employment laws & HR compliance models and standard processes globally with significant expertise in German human resource requirements, including experience with Works Council consultations process and agreements drafting.
- Have demonstrated experience implementing, managing, and maintaining HR compliance-related programs and driving a culture of compliance within HR.
- Experience and understanding of German employment and labour law (including the Works Constitution Act) and regulations (global knowledge a plus)
- Experience working with legal departments or attorneys.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficient in both written and oral German and English
- Capability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing shifting demands based on business needs
- Ability to interpret data and metrics into actionable insights.
- Certified compliance professional or law degree or equivalent is a plus
What we offer:
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organisation
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
If you are interested, please apply online in English with your CV and Motivation Letter including possible start date and salary expectations.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 100,000+ extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com