Product Marketing Manager, Premium SEM
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Location/Division Specific Information
Thermo Fisher Material Science Business headed out of Eindhoven, NL, and is a leader in helping Scientists, Researchers and Engineers to find answers to material related questions in Academia and Industry with the most sophisticated and diverse electron microscope portfolio.
Discover Impactful Work:
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) Premium SEM product family will have a comprehensive responsibility for all strategic and tactical activities that enable product leadership in the market. The PMM will strengthen and grow market presence globally, with a strategy to solve problems in material science addressing our world today.
A day in the Life:
- Assess needs of customers in a specific market and derive a business plans that will gain market segment share. Work hand in hand with engineers to translate the plan into products and balance the plan and primary requirements.
- Evaluate customer needs via voice of customer collection and build product requirement documents.
- Investigate market segment trends and disruptions. Develop product and positioning strategies that anticipate and adapt to environmental changes and pricing models.
- Supervise business performance on bookings, revenue, margin and market position and implement change actions as needed.
Keys to Success:
- Be capable to build a vision for a product and translate it into strategy and a roadmap.
- The ability to envisage new opportunities and to drive their implementation to achieve continuous business improvement.
- Develop and Deliver imaginative marketing plans for new product introduction and reintroduction
- Ability to communicate the value proposition and technology leadership to our customers and internal partners.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- Product launch or product care experience in material science, life science or other instrumentation markets
- The job requires validated capability > 5 years in marketing, product or applications development or management in a relevant environment
- Experience with interacting with highly technical customers and customer groups.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent communication ability (both written and verbal) and influencing skills to communicate sophisticated concepts to a variety of audiences is needed to the success in this position
- You need a strong drive for results, ability to run objectives without significant direction and an ability to work within a diverse, cross-functional team across multiple sites, and countries.
- Willing and able to travel internationally.
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.