Sales Force Effectiveness Business Partner
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and join a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and chances to create significant contributions to the world.
The EMEA Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Business Partner is responsible for increasing sales effectiveness through the deployment and adoption of commercial tools and processes. This role works closely with the Commercial, CRM, Sales Operations, Marketing, Data science, IT and Finance teams at all levels of the organization to provide training and insights.
Key Goals & Responsibilities:
Within Life Sciences EMEA, and reporting to the Sr Mgr Sales Force Effectiveness Business Partnership, the person will do the following tasks:
- Partner with EMEA commercial leadership to identify the SFE priorities, drive superior commercial performance and deliver on our financial commitments.
- Monitor Key SFE Performance Indicators (KPI), communicate and advise leadership on trends and insights.
- Support the leadership teams to drive annual strategic priorities and quarterly focus programmes.
- Subject matter expert in all SFE related processes (e.g. Funnel management, Lead management, Mobility…) and platforms (e.g. CRM, Data Science, Quoting, Sales Enablement, Power BI reporting…)
- Partner with the platform technical teams to support the EMEA SFE strategy and drive commercial adoption.
- Create and facilitate the delivery of training material to support our sales training curriculum and onboarding re. all SFE tools and processes, in partnership with our sales force training and development team.
- Facilitate the collection of, champion and represent voice of sales feedback on tools and processes to remove barriers to execution and improve our SFE tools and processes
- Use the PPI (Practical Process Improvement) Business System to ensure continuous improvement of SFE tools and processes
- Commercial mindset or experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/IT/ Engineering/Science or related field
- Strong system & analytical skills e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle Eloqua, Power BI, Tableau
- Strong people skills (Training experience)
- Process Improvement experience or certification
- Understanding of the Life sciences market
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- System and Analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Commercial drive & customer understanding
- Excellent analytical capabilities & attention to detail.
- Understanding of large datasets, Artificial intelligence algorithms
- Project Leadership experience
- Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels including Senior Management
- Proven capability to operate successfully remotely and in a virtual environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle Eloqua would be a plus
Position Location: EMEA - Remote (preferred locations: France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Italy.
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.