Sales Operations Analyst II
Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Sales & Marketing team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Create/reserve part numbers for commercial items for manufacturing/engineering sites in Europe. Act as a backup for sites in North America. Coordinate with R&D and PLM on life cycle of commercial options.
- Create and maintain commercial item databases that serve as a link between PDM/ERP and CRM/CPQ systems.
- Validate system configuration changes against databases to optimize new configurations and create so-called delta files.
- Closely work with CPQ developers with database solutions in support of a streamlined release process of new and updated configurations in our CPQ environment.
- Support testing of configuration changes and various elements of new releases/configuration updates.
- Prepare hierarchy changes for PDM system.
- Manage/maintain system configuration (system configuration pdf’s) documentation archive in SharePoint.
- Create reports and dashboards to collect metrics such as sales volume and trends of commercial items. Coordinate with Marketing, R&D, and life cycle managers.
- Support PLM group to enable a smooth annual cleanup of commercial part numbers.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to processes and methods around commercial items to facilitate cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Analyze and assess ways for the team to improve and streamline support process from a people and technology perspective.
- Ensure compliance to all Engineering Change Request procedures and work instructions.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience in PDM/ERP systems.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software.
- Good/excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with SharePoint administration.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us . A one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.