Senior Manager, Value & Access
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life – To enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies.
Our work in specialty diagnostics – from providing diagnostic assays and instruments to clinical monitoring across disease stages – improves the diagnosis and management of blood cancers and immune system disorders. Your determination to put patients at the heart of every decision will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
The Binding Site Group, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a global leader in specialty diagnostics, provides diagnostic assays and instruments to improve the diagnosis and management of blood cancers and immune system disorders. The Binding Site’s Freelite® offering is widely recommended for multiple myeloma diagnosis and monitoring across all stages of the disease by major clinical guideline publications. In addition, The Binding Site is an active and influential contributor to the broader scientific community. To find out more visit www.bindingsite.com
A day in the Life:
Keys to Success:
The Senior Manager – Value & Access, UK & Europe will be responsible for developing and implementing market access strategies to secure reimbursement for the Binding Site’s existing portfolio and pipeline products in the UK and the European Union. This individual will possess a strong understanding and application of principles and concepts in health economics, reimbursement and healthcare finance and be capable of articulating the current and future market access landscape to functional leaders and staff. The Senior Manager – Value & Access, UK & Europe will report to the Global Director, Market Access, Value, & Evidence.
- Drive the development of reimbursement and market access strategies
- Advise internal and external collaborators on reimbursement, guiding partners on market access strategies, optimizing patient access to healthcare by finding value for patients, providers, and payers.
- Lead the strategy for key patient-centered outcome evidence generation.
- Be responsible for coordination and implementation of HTA strategies, and support value dossier development and submissions, in collaboration with Medical & Scientific Affairs
- Facilitate meetings with health care professionals and reimbursement and economic consultants as required to support strategic development or tactical implementation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Masters, PharmD, MD, or Doctoral Degree in a life science, health economics, health policy, healthcare finance, or a related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in reimbursement and managed care in pharma, medical device, or IVD industry required. 7+ years of experience strongly preferred.
- Validated background working directly with HTA Submissions & NICE
- Experience with HTA evidentiary requirements and processes in the UK and EU countries
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience working with external collaborators such as payers, hospitals, physicians, trade associations, professional and medical organizations to develop mutually beneficial health economics and reimbursement strategies and tactics to support portfolio planning, commercialization, and sales/marketing objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter and teammate with strong social skills.
This role can be based UK or Europe
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.