Sr Contract Administrator
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you will discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Sr Contract Administrator
The Sr. Contract Administrator works in a multi-cultural team and enjoys working in an international setting (EMEA region) and has a coordinating operational role in relation to various processes concerning support of Account managers in submission of tenders and handling approvals and documentation.
Key areas of responsibilities:
Administratively supporting EMEA Account managers, service managers in their operational activities in CRM, tender reviews, business and legal approvals, documentation support and coordination. Role is 100% proficient and skilled/trained for all businesses.
Provide effective support to the Sales teams, Service teams, Business partners and other customers in the EMEA region!
- Driving/owning alignment meetings with Account managers/Service managers to drive on time submission.
- Tender and RFQ review and submission, actively follow up on approvals and ensure completeness of Contract administration records in CRM.
- Terms and conditions Contract Review - Review complete package of bid documents to determine what terms need approval and distribute to and work with functional owners to accept alternate terms as required by the business.
- Review, evaluate, draft various types of sales related documents (i.e., Purchase Orders, RFQs) for compliance with corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
- Supplier registration & Administration of public contracts, including review / approval process for entering into new contracts, reporting, fee payment and compliance.
- Request and drive bank guarantees and bid bonds.
- Support in reviewing master agreements, and non-disclosure agreements, coordinating with Legal/Business.
- Renew standard documentation for the specific region and maintain centralized contract files and a centralized database of reviewed agreements and bids.
- Interact with various team members e.g. sales, order management, legal, finance, etc. and across the entire Thermo Fisher Scientific organization.
- Possess a solid understanding of the legal, financial, regulatory and business risk in sales order, contract T&Cs and communicate these exposures efficiently to company decision makers.
- Understand the basics of commercial sales operations, such as pricing, delivery, Incoterms, warranty and payment terms, as well as legal terms with respect to liability issues, including indemnification, insurance and limitation of liability.
- Understand revenue recognition, contracts/production holds and book and ship activities.
- Good judgment in balancing business and commercial needs and potential risks/exposures with customer requests.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of integrity, intensity, innovation and involvement.
- Show passion and dedication to meeting performance goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, preferably Bachelor, validated experience in sales support, service, order fulfillment or business administration.
- Proficient in English and in one other language: Preferably German, Dutch, French, Italian
- Good knowledge of CRM, QAD, CORA and Office packages, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record to multi-task, work within tight schedules, both independently and with the team. Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative / integrative style of working to reach common goals and objectives.
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to accept and pick up other duties as assigned.
What do we offer!
Competitive benefit package
- 13th month salary, holiday allowance
- Max. 6% annual Incentive bonus
- 40 days holiday per year
- Flex Benefits package (e.g Bike plan, Tax Benefit on Gym membership)