Sr Customer Service Administrator
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you will discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Senior Customer Service Administrator with Fluent French.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-pasted multi-cultural department in an international setting (EMEA region). Being responsible to handle our customers’ contractual enquiries, ultimately growing the success of our business.
How do you make an impact:
In this administrative role you are supporting the EMEA Field Service Managers, Account managers and our finance team. Carrying out operational activities in QAD (ERP system) to issue service contract quotes for existing end customers and new offers to customer with warranty or extended warranty coverage. These tasks are done with a key focus on customer satisfaction and maintaining departmental goals.
The candidate will be required to operate at 100% proficiency when trained across all markets and businesses. Expected to guide and fill knowledge gaps when they arise within the team. Experience to handle all operational tasks and complexities for all regions and be autonomous on all operational activities of the team.
Provide crucial support to the Sales teams, Service teams, Business partners and other customers in the EMEA region!
- Drive the process of timely service contract renewals by preparing accurate pricing of contract quotes based on actual price list, contract type and coverage and following our discount approval process.
- Collaborating and supporting Sales account managers and Field Service Managers with POS (Point of Sales) service contract quoting through CRM requests.
- Manage timely review of Service contract Tenders, T&C reviews and cross team collaboration on tender documents or details to ensure on time submission is met. In addition to any Bank Guarantee requests.
- Accurately process quotes, customer purchase orders and requests, including price determination, accurate cost, and revenue account reflection into the ERP (QAD) system
- Actively taking care of timely invoicing of service contracts and clearing billing release data and act as a customer liaison with Accounts Receivable to resolve billing issues and find swift resolutions.
- Coordinates their workload to ensure prompt reply to e-mail queries and archives all communication within Cora (customer management tool) in an effort to keep a clean the daily workload under control.
- Ensures SOX, Legal and ISO compliance.
Key to success:
- Possess a solid understanding customer service environments, ability to move between tasks, identify customer or revenue risk and can communicate these exposures effectively and efficiently to company decision makers, when necessary.
- Demonstrates good judgment balancing business and commercial needs and potential risks/exposures with customer requests.
- Has an eye for detail and accuracy with a high degree of integrity, intensity, innovation, and involvement.
- Maintains professionalism in working relationships with team, customers, and others within the company.
- Make sure daily work is handled accurately, with outstanding care to our customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, validated experience in customer service environment, service, or business administration.
- Proficient in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of QAD, CORA and Office packages, with higher knowledge required in excel, although training will be provided.
- Capable to work within tight schedules and under pressure, both independently and within a team.
What do we offer!
Based on full time contact:
- Competitive benefit package
13th month salary and holiday allowance
- Max. 6% annual bonus
- 40 days holiday per year based on 40h per week
- Flex MyBenefits package (e.g Bike plan, Tax Benefit on Gym membership)
- Flexibility to work 1 day from home.
- Being part of a dynamic international team.
- 4Fun committee with quarterly team activity.