Quality Testing Lab Intern Bacteria
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Quality Testing Lab Intern Bacteria
As a Quality Testing Lab Intern, you get to work in Bayer’s state- of-the-art laboratories in Bergschenhoek. Not only, will you be able to work in the laboratory with innovative techniques, you will also be able to learn from our amazing team that has a wealth of knowledge. You will be able to experience carrying out laboratory activities, perform tasks that maintain the quality certification, and many more tasks in a positive and supportive work environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Carrying out all laboratory activities and service assignments together with corresponding administrative work based on short to medium term planning.
- Be responsible for compliance with regulation regarding quality and phytosanitary policies.
- Carrying out various tasks to maintain the quality of equipment and quality certification.
- Proactive approach towards process improvement.
- Supporting co-laboratory workers during execution of activities.
- Secure a safe, compliant, and positive work environment which is compliant with all HSE, Business Conduct and HR.
Creating value to, on and beyond the farm by offering tailored solutions, that’s what we do. At Bayer Vegetable Seeds, we are dedicated to developing new vegetable seed varieties that growers around the world can cultivate. By combining our passion and in-depth knowledge, we strive for crop optimization and innovation for the benefit of farmers, consumers and our planet. From glasshouses to open fields, we join our forces with science and mother nature to advance health and nutrition. Do you want to join this team as well?
Who you are:
- You are studying at a MBO level 4 study about or related to laboratory testing.
- You have knowledge about quality organization and processes.
- You have a customer centric mindset and demonstrate care and concern for the stakeholders and the team. In addition, you’re collegial, helpful, accurate, proactive and attentive to detail.
- You are proactive in continuous improvement, result oriented and cost conscious and are agile and able to work in cross functional environments and cooperatively with others.
- You are able to communicate clearly in English, both written and verbal.
As a modern employer, we take care of our interns. We h elp them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our interns a wide range of learning opportunities, a modern working environment and a competitive compensation. Bayer interns benefit from great employment conditions, such as:
- An internship allowance of €400 per month for MBO students based on a full-time work week.
- The opportunity to gain practical experience within a market-leading, international organization.
- Due to a broad scope of activities, you will get to deal with many different people and processes within Bayer Crop Science/Bayer Medical Care/ Bayer Consumer Health/ Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
- Gaining experience in a team of enthusiastic, professional and driven colleagues.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending us your resume and cover letter. Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Sanne Kroos via Sanne.Kroos@bayer.com .
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
We do not accept any unsolicited applications and agencies.
Do you want to work in a place where you can be just YOU?
Your unique personality, background and talents help build a strong, diverse and inclusive Bayer.
So join us! Be You, Be Bayer.
Netherlands : Netherlands : Bergschenhoek || Netherlands : Netherlands : Enkhuizen