Chiesi is seeking for a Human Resources intern as of September 2024 to join the Benelux HR team. This internship offers a great opportunity to learn about HR topics and processes in a corporate organization. Do you want to start your career and add value to a Great Place to Work certified organization?
What you will be doing
The main responsibilities include:
- Selecting and hiring activities, such as creating function profiles, opening and closing positions on websites and informing candidates about their application procedure.
- Administrative tasks with regards to new- and leaving employees.
- Assisting with daily tasks of the HR department.
- Administrative tasks with regards to training and development of employees.
- Participating in HR projects such as Learning Management System, activities related to the B Corp certification and further optimization of the recruitment process.
- Compensation of EUR 750 per month
- A 5-month internship contract
- Empower yourself: lots of Learning & Development opportunities
- Unique opportunity to work for an Italian family-owned company with a strong emphasis on our values and behaviour
- Work for the largest pharmaceutical group in the world which is Certified B Corporations
Who are we looking for?
A proactive student with enthusiastic work attitude and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues from different departments. You are able to work in a dynamic environment and multi-task.
You have also:
- Human Resources education or similar;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, at least 4 days a week
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact Femke Roze at 06 83623681.
Chiesi Benelux is part of the Chiesi Group, an international group based in Parma. Chiesi is research-oriented, with over 85 years of experience, present in 31 countries. The Chiesi Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in three specific areas: AIR (products and services in the respiratory field, from infants to adults), RARE (innovative solutions and personalized services to improve the quality of life of patients with rare and ultra-rare diseases) and CARE (products and services to support specialist care, personal care and well-being).
Since 2019 we are a certified B Corp, while, in 2018, we changed our legal status to a Benefit Company, realizing the desire to measure our impact on society and the environment, combining the need to generate value for the business to acting as a positive force for the community in which we live.