Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
With over 120 years of experience and more than 17,000 employees in over 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering new standards of care that enrich the quality of life around the world.
In Europe, we focus on two areas: The goal of our Specialty Business is to protect people from cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death in Europe, and help patients who suffer from it to enjoy every precious moment of life. In Oncology, we strive to become a global pharma innovator with competitive advantage, creating novel therapies for people with cancer.
Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries and Canada.
Brand Manager Oncology
Daiichi Sankyo Nederland B.V.
In your function you will actively support the Oncology team in developing and realizing the national brand plan by driving the development and operational implementation of our omnichannel strategy. Furthermore, you will be responsible to manifest Daiichi Sankyo as a new player within Oncology in the Netherlands by implementing various marketing and communication projects.
In this position you report into the Commercial Lead Oncology.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your key accountabilities are:
The Brand & HCP Engagement Plan
• Develop, lead and execute insights-driven Brand Plan, HCP Engagement Plan, including key messaging & campaign development
• Secure maximal National brand exposure driving optimal brand awareness and user adoption
• Development of a customer-centric omnichannel communication strategy, which positively impacts product perception and acceptance and is based on local customer and market need analyses
• Personal engage key experts and establish circle of specialists to develop insights driven strategic decision making and demonstrate an agile way of working
• Identify areas for increased insights and secure insights creation in close cooperation with Business Insights Manager, including Brand Equity, Barriers of Adoption, Message and visual testing, forecast drivers and barriers.
The development and execution of the marketing brand campaigns
• Conceptualize new national brand-related projects, deliver, and evolve non-personal and multichannel / omnichannel architecture
• Operational implementation of the customer-centric omnichannel communication strategy in close collaboration with the broader commercial Oncology team (Commercial Lead & field-based colleagues) including material development, vendor management and marketing budget management
• Development and implementation of data analytics to measure and improve the omnichannel communication approach in close collaboration with Business Insights Manager, including customer satisfaction feedback loops
• Development and operational implementation of Daiichi Sankyo branded Oncology communication across various platforms and initiatives
• Drive Omnichannel performance dashboard development with Insights Business Manager, including retrospective and predictive OCQ analytics.
• Collaborate closely with national, European, and Global teams
Professional experience & Education
- Marketing/business/pharma/bioscience-related Degree / MA / PhD
- At least 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing, preferably in Oncology
- Extended experience in omnichannel strategy building and implementation
- Experience in Oncology product launches preferred
- Breast cancer knowledge/experience preferred
Our perfect match brings
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to translate market and customer needs and insights into actionable tactics
- Natural drive to gain firsthand market and customer insights
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to navigate in a matrix organization, with proven ability to work cross functional, build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions
- Courage and ability to challenge and influence others using both experience as well as relevant market/strategic insights
- Self starter with "hands on" mentality and strong sense of responsibility
- Practical thinking focused on getting things done and achieving results
- Fluency in English and Dutch written and spoken
Why work with us?