- Development and Maintenance of the Health, Safety & Environmental management system, in order to stay compliant to local and regional legislation.
- Coordinate and (have) implement(ed) proper working conditions and environmental projects.
- Ensuring the organizational activities to comply with local health, safety & environment regulations and the best practices in the industry.
- Working in close relation with the management to set safety standards, compliant to applicable regulations.
- Responsible for the Emergency Reponse organization
- Developing systems, policies, procedures, manuals
- Arrange for exercises and training.
- Coordination of risk assessments and identifying hazards; advising on this matter.
- Develops and (have) implement(ed) preventive actions of potential hazardous situations.
- Carrying out safety inspections and internal audits and reporting to the management for corrective actions.
- Ensuring preventive measures, hazard control and that personal protective equipment are implemented and used.
- Recordkeeping of all safety related events, and the investigation thereof.
- Investigating and report accidents and near misses and advises on- and implements preventive measures.
- Compiles accident related data obtained from departments, divisions and affiliates; prepares annual and periodic reports summarizing the safety status of the department, divisions and affiliates.
- Bachelor level education (e.g. Hogere Veiligheidskunde or Arbeidshygiëne), or MVK/HVK with more years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in pharmaceutical production and/or chemical laboratory, or in regulated food production.
- Good knowledge of both English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of storage and transport of dangerous goods (ADR, PGS-15)
- You will be part of a steadily growing and dynamic biopharmaceutical company offering a great environment for self-starters.
- A culture that is characterized by entrepreneurial spirit and a friendly and helpful atmosphere. The patient’s well-being is always our top priority. This combination is the basis for an interesting and challenging environment.
- You will be working in our dynamic headquarters in Leiden, where we work on the full product pipeline from development to commercial production.
- Being part of a company that is geared towards helping people live happier and healthier lives.
- A competitive salary that matches your responsibilities and experience.
- A 13th month salary.
- 30 leave days.
- Company contribution to a pension package and health insurance
We are looking for a motivated and experienced ESH/HSE professional who has the ability to take initiative and drive change. Next to showing strong organizational, communication and persuasive skills, it is important that our ideal candidates can work independently and has a hands-on and can-do mentality.
HAL Allergy does not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies and/or search firms (such as, for instance, the sending of resumes) for any job posted on this or a referring website. All recruitment agencies and search firms are required to contact HAL Allergy Recruitment via email@example.com to enquire about a potential recruitment or search agreement with HAL Allergy.
HAL Allergy is headquartered in Leiden, where all disciplines work under one roof, from development to sales. We work in an informal, culturally diverse organization with room for growth and continued personal development. HAL Allergy is located in the middle of the thriving and energetic Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest innovation district of the Netherlands in the field of Life Sciences & Health. The central train station and the ancient city center of Leiden are just a 5 minute bike ride away from our office.