Business Development Woundcare
Summary of the role:
The BDM will drive business performance, grow market share and will be responsible for engaging customers to become promoters of the products and the company.
This person will focus on promoting orthopedic woundclosure products within target accounts using available marketing assets and studies. The BDM woundcare in orthopedics is a critical role focusing on maximizing business value. The BDM will be part of and work closely together with the sales team and sales & to ensure the highest impact of their work. This person is the voice of the customer inside the business and needs to be passionate about the user experience and the value it creates for tis user. Key in this role is understanding the market through getting deep insights and creating strategies that work with a flawless execution.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role:
- Develops orthopedic omnichannel campaigns for professional advertising and promotional plans.
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Takes the lead in the market expansion of two products in orthopedic surgery. Identifies the best targets within orthopedics and spine surgery and ensures the go to market strategy is defined and executed flawless.
- Monitors and implementation of BDM strategy and adjusts as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Collaborate with other divisions in events and congresses.
- Establishes partnerships with orthopedic societies and orthopedic key opinion leaders.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Translate the international strategy to a local strategy.
- Act as an entrepreneur; turn strategies into actionable plans and flawless execution
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in life science or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years relevant business experience in medical devices
- Commercial experience in a hospital environment and a network in orthopedics is a requirement
- Persistent, agile and collaborative mindset
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage actively to establish relationships
- Excellent influencing communication and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Team player with the ability to work alone;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Goal / target orientated
- Organized in order to monitor adequately the administration of his/her territory in compliance with company; procedures and this within the set deadlines.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong digital capabilities (Microsoft excel/powerpoint,…)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com