Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Biotech Associate I is responsible for manufacturing (cell- and tissue
culturing) of cell therapy products in accordance with GMP regulations in a
cleanroom environment and executing other related procedures (sample
preparation, media preparation, tool box preparation).
- Carrying out all tissue culture activities for cell therapy, from starting
material to final product, according to relevant procedures.
- Carrying out associated duties e.g. required cleaning of production
areas, assisting in (re)qualification of equipment, and logistic activities.
- Reporting and reviewing of all required process steps in approved
- Notification of supervisor of all observed deviations in a timely manner.
- To participate in the initiation of deviations, CAPA’s and Changes.
- Participates in generation and revision of manufacturing procedures
- Must comply with safety policies of the company and site.
- Technical/vocational degree in the Field of Pharma/Biotech/Lab
- Related experience 0 - 4 years
- English language skills, verbal & written
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference .