Clinical Trial Manager - Netherlands - Infectious Disease
Medpace is the leading CRO for Biotech companies and is continuing to add Clinical Trial Managers of different experience levels to join our Clinical Trial Management Group in Netherlands, particularly in Maastricht or Rotterdam. Clinical Trial Managers with expertise in Infectious Disease are welcome to continue to work in their area of expertise or to expand to a new therapeutic area . We provide remote flexibility only with relevant experience (after probation). We offer a very competitive salary/bonus program, plus equity grants which have become very lucrative for our associates.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or life science-related field; Advanced degree in a health or life science-related field preferred;
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years of Clinical Trial Management experience, CRO experience preferred;
- 5+ years of Project Manager/Clinical Trial Manager experience at a CRO required for a remote-based role;
- Management of overall project timeline;
- Bid defense experience preferred; and
- Strong leadership skills.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next
A Medpace team member will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted with details for next steps.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets