Commercial Finance Analyst
Medpace is seeking an experienced finance or accounting professionals to join the Account Management department in Maastricht . This individual will partner with clients and Medpace internal staff to develop project financial budgets and new business proposals. Commercial Finance Analyst will work directly with clients to partner in strategic budget development to meet both their needs and those of Medpace. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
- Prepare and oversee the development of multi-million dollar cost estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions and contract amendments;
- Responsible for financial and contractual budget oversight for the life of a project, from proposal/award to post-mortem;
- Manage Sponsor relationship throughout a clinical research project along with any budget proposal requests from clients;
- Support Sales group activities with strategic and tactical account planning as well as new department initiatives;
- Work cross-functionally with many departments at Medpace to fulfill internal and external requests.
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s and Master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Health and Life Sciences.
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills; and
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology as well as a high skill level with computers and Microsoft® programs.
- Previous Pharma or CRO experience.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next
A Medpace team member will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted with details for next steps.