Experienced Clinical Research Associate
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an Experienced Clinical Research Associate to join our Clinical/ Country Operations team in Rotterdam. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies; and
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
We kindly ask to send applications in English.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next
A Medpace team member will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted with details for next steps.