Customer Service Representative - Supply Chain
Who we are
As the primary point of contact for customer and logistics inquiries, your proactive and detail-oriented approach will drive excellence in customer service. Here's a glimpse of how you'll spend your day:
How you’ll spend your day
- Lead Customer Service Activities:
Take the reins on customer service activities, building on the foundation laid by your predecessor.
- Key Account Management:
Collaborate with internal functions, including Quality, Regulatory, Systems and to manage key accounts for Teva's commercial operations.
- Strategic Oversight:
Direct ordering, forecasting, and supply activities using cutting-edge tools such as SAP APO, Control Tower, and analytical dashboards.
- Continuous Improvement:
Drive innovation by initiating and implementing Continuous Improvement initiatives and projects across customer service, ordering, forecasting, distribution/transport optimization, and supply activities.
Your experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics and/or APICS CPIM preferred.
- Experience in a similar position, preferably in a complex Pharma manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to handle tight deadlines, work independently, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Proficiency in SAP APO, and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Solid and flexible team player with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment, make informed decisions, and adapt to changes in priorities.
Ivo Huijskens - Senior Recruiter - Benelux and Nordics
Associate Director Supply Chain
Pre employment screening
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.