Maintenance Technician - Utilities
Who we are
As a Maintenance Technician - Utilities, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and optimizing the performance of utility systems in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment. You will collaborate with a team of professionals to oversee and monitor various utility systems, including water for injection, purified water, clean steam, HVAC, and compressed air. You will also troubleshoot and resolve issues promptly to minimize downtime and maintain the smooth operation of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
How you’ll spend your day
- Execute preventative maintenance activities to ensure the reliability and efficiency of utility systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve utility system-related issues effectively
- Document all maintenance activities to maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Identify and implement improvements to enhance the efficiency of utility systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, quality, and engineering, to address utility-related challenges
Your experience and qualifications
- MBO level 4 diploma in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Proven experience working with maintenance in utility systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch
- Good understanding of pertinent rules and regulations
- NEN 3140 certification is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Proactive approach to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Commitment to safety protocols and awareness of potential hazards
What do we offer?
- 25 paid holidays with 11,5 extra days (based on fulltime) with option to use for other purposes like education, cycle plan, etc.
- Competitive salary
- A number of health benefits including like Accident Assurance and Income protection
- 9 weeks of fully paid parenteral leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive Pension
- Fully covered public transport contribution
- A very diverse international team
Ivo Huijskens - EMEA Recruitment Specialist
Sr Maintenance Manager Utilities
Pre employment screening
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.