SVP European Innovative Medicines & Marketing Lead
Who We Are
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients, and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas which include neuroscience, immunology, and immuno-oncology. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic, biosimilar, and innovative medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva has an exciting new opportunity for a SVP European Innovative Medicines & Marketing Lead responsible for global strategy development, shaping the innovation pipeline, portfolio management, brand management, digital & marketing services, new products and new indication launch execution.
The role gives excellent cross-functional exposure and will report to the Executive Vice President European Commercial. Accountable for European Innovative Medicines (1x) and virtual P&L this position will hold responsibility for Net sales of USD ~ 1 Billion. Key stakeholders of this role will be The European Leadership Team, Global Ix team and stakeholders & Country Ix teams
Direct Reports for this position will include:
- EU Marketing
- EU Transformation & Digital
- EU Market Access
- Strategic Projects & Alliances
- Translates Teva Ix strategy into European and Country priorities
- Significant contributor to EU strategic priorities and plans, balancing Ix needs with enterprise mind set to deliver optimal outputs for Teva
- Maximises Ix growth drivers for EU and ensures optimal business performance in the markets
- Fosters innovative practices to create sustainable growth
- Leads European commercial transformation and digital strategies (with team providing global digital commercial services aligned with regions)
- Fosters a high-performing organisation with a focus on performance-driven culture
- Supports Country GM’s and Pivotal talent to ensure right capabilities are in place to execute Regional plans
- Fosters the “Tone at the Top” for our ethical behaviour, integrity, compliance standards and policies
Translates Teva strategy into European and Country priorities
Develop and communicate a clear and compelling vision for the business aligned with the Teva Pivot to Growth Strategy, Goals and the pharmaceutical industry
Financial Management & Execution
- Consolidate Regional annual plans to improve overall Ix business and financial results (e.g.
- Lead through European Transform 2.0 with functional leaders to ensure highest level of service provision for the Region in the most cost-efficient way
Adaptability and Change Management
- Lead the organization through transformation and periods of change, adapting strategies to respond to evolving market conditions ensuring for business continuity
Talent Management & Capabilities
- Recruit, develop, and retain a high-performing and diverse team. Lead and develop existing leadership assets to enhance the capabilities of the management team
People & Culture
- Foster a positive and inclusive work culture that encourages collaboration, creativity, and continuous learning and culture of appreciation, trust, where people feel connected and committed, where people feel they are genuinely understood and empowered to express their authentic selves
Regulatory Compliance & Ethical Leadership
- Foster the “Tone at the Top” for our ethical behaviour, integrity, compliance standards and policies and demonstrate a commitment to social responsibility & sustainability.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience preferably including multi-functional, market General Management (P&L), regional or global role experiences across Innovative medicines
- Minimum of 10 years of Marketing experience required, including leading multiple brands.
- Broad experience across multiple Commercial functions (e.g. – Sales, Marketing, Digital, Strategic Projects, BD, Operations & Analytics, Patient Services, Market Access).
- A minimum of bachelor's degree in life or medical sciences, business or equivalent is preferred.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership capabilities and people management skills (including leading leaders) and building an inclusive and diverse working environment
- Possess general management/strong commercial expertise with the ability to strategize and manage a “complex” business model
- Experience creating and executing complex strategic plans in a global matrix environment
- Great understanding of financials (P&L, accruals, balance sheet, capital investment, forecasting and supply chain)
- Ability to effectively communicate strategies and decisions
- Experience with building/managing high performing teams and shows strong capability of managing and decision making in matrix environment
- Track record of leading people through organizational transformation/change, building talent and developing organizational capabilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of healthcare, Market Trends, Regulatory, Competitors & Customer Insights, Digital & understanding of global environment (customer, patient, trends, payer)
Make a difference with Teva Pharmaceuticals
Executive Vice President European Commercial
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.